Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CategoryCascadeList_Load_Category does what?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kayakbabe
    replied
    Good guess, but no. Though now that you mention it, I will use it for those feeds too. I have a "Primary" store and create custom feeds to populate data in other websites and web stores and to create catalogs and such. I want to get at every possible breadcrumb trail that exists for any product. I have products in multiple categories. I need to get at all those paths through the category tree.

Leave a comment:

• dreamingdigital
    replied
    You want this for google or facebook feeds right?

Leave a comment:

• kayakbabe
    replied
    I found Steve has posted some code on GitHub.. but it doesn't work. I get a 500 server error. So I am trying to dissect it and understand it, in order to be able to fix it for my store.
    https://gist.githubusercontent.com/s...rumb-trail.xml

Leave a comment:

• kayakbabe
    started a topic CategoryCascadeList_Load_Category does what?

CategoryCascadeList_Load_Category does what?

I'm looking for a way to find alll the category paths to a product for all the categories a product is assigned to.

kinda like breadcrumbs but I need ALL of them for a product, not just the canonical one.

I found this in the docs..
    CategoryCascadeList_Load_Category
    but no examples or description of what it does or how it is used.
    Is this what I need?

I can get all the categories a product is assigned to. I know that code. but now how do I go about getting the drill down paths for them.

It seems there should be a way outside of toolkit to do this now.
Working...
X

This website uses cookies to identify visitors, track visitors to our website, store login session information and to remember your user preferences. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accept