Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there a runtime version of the api for the category list load for products?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there a runtime version of the api for the category list load for products?

for this CategoryList_Load_Offset_Product_Assigned
    is there a Runtime_CategoryList_Load_Offset_Product_Assigned

which makes sure only active categories will get into the variable produced?

I want to list all the categories a product belong to ( on the product detail page) but want to make sure that any inactive categories aren't in the list.

• I'm not seeing anything in the API for this. I think you'll have to check the loaded product's active field when it gets loaded, I presume while you're looping through the category's product list.

Scott
    What help do you need today!
    Interactive Design Solutions http://www.southbound.com
    MivaMerchant Business Partner | Certified MivaMerchant Web Developer
    My T-shirt Collection is mostly MivaCon T-shirts!!
    Competitive Rates, Popular Modules, and Integrations:
    Product Copy | AutoBaskets | Waitlist Integration| Wholesale Integration

Comment

• There is

Runtime_CategoryList_Load_All()

and for specific categories you can presort out the active using
      Code:
      <mvt:if expr="ISNULL g.categories_offset"><mvt:assign name="g.categories_offset" value="0" /></mvt:if>
      <mvt:assign name="l.search" value="1" />
      <mvt:assign name="l.searchable_fields" value="'active'" />
      <mvt:do file="g.Module_Library_DB" name="l.loadcats" value="CategoryList_Load_Offset(g.categories_offset, l.search, l.searchable_fields, g.categories_max, g.categories_next_offset, l.settings:categories)" />
      Bruce Golub
      Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
      phosphormedia.com

Comment

Working...
      X

This website uses cookies to identify visitors, track visitors to our website, store login session information and to remember your user preferences. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accept