New Free Module -- Macro Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Free Module -- Macro Manager

This module is and will be free. This version is BETA. It's Beta because I haven't tested in CSSUI personally.

Macro Manager

Functionality does exist already in MM5.5 PR7 and other 3rd party mods. I think I've come up with a different, maybe better, way to manage the concept. Please give a try.

I don't really want to clutter the forum with too much info. That information about Macro Manager already exists. Please navigate to the link I supplied to find out more. Currently, the module will only be available at southbound.com.

Thanks Much!

Scott
    Last edited by ids; 09-08-10, 05:53 PM.
    Need to offer Shipping Insurance?
    Interactive Design Solutions https://www.myids.net
    MivaMerchant Business Partner | Certified MivaMerchant Web Developer
    Competitive Rates, Custom Modules and Integrations, Store Integration
    AutoBaskets|Advanced Waitlist Integration|Ask about Shipping Insurance Integration
    My T-shirt Collection is mostly MivaCon T-shirts!!

Re: New Free Module -- Macro Manager

I need to pass along two bits of information as an addendum to the original post.

1) I finally have been able to test on CSSUI. Working perfectly so far. I am still leaving the version as BETA for a while longer.

2) I've been asked to mention what the module does despite the direct link.

Basically, Macro Manager lets you, in some respect, create your own macros or "tokens" as we understood them in OUI. You simply define the content you'll use in your store, label it, and place the item in the the page or pages you want it displayed. This is really useful if there is repeat content all over the store. No copy and pasting. There is no need to edit that repeated content every where you had to copy and paste. Change the content once in the UTILS Macro Manager screen, and all instances of that labeled content will automatically expand with the changes.

Best Regards,

Scott
    Need to offer Shipping Insurance?
    Interactive Design Solutions https://www.myids.net
    MivaMerchant Business Partner | Certified MivaMerchant Web Developer
    Competitive Rates, Custom Modules and Integrations, Store Integration
    AutoBaskets|Advanced Waitlist Integration|Ask about Shipping Insurance Integration
    My T-shirt Collection is mostly MivaCon T-shirts!!

Comment

Working...
    X