Kemper Strategic Wife - Komen 3 Day Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kemper Strategic Wife - Komen 3 Day Race

Not sure if I am allowed to do this via the forums. Moderator please remove if I have broken any forum rules.

My wonderful wife is doing the Susan G. Komen 3 Day Race for the Cure in Washington, DC, September 23rd, 2011. She needs to raise a minimum of $2300 in order to participate, all funds going to the Susan G. Komen for cancer research. Anyone in the community interested in making a tax deductible donation may do so by clicking on the banner at kemperstrategic.com.

This goes to a great cause and any donations are greatly appreciated.

If you click on the banner, my wife is pictured to the right, with my 4 year old daughter Kemper sitting in front of her :)

Re: Kemper Strategic Wife - Komen 3 Day Race

Dan, that's so wonderful. My sister did the race in Charleston, SC earlier this year after my mother suffered through breast cancer and treatment earlier this year. Good luck to her!
    Susan Petracco
    NetBlazon

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Thanks Susan. My wife and Kemper have done a number of races in Colorado Springs and Denver, however Kemper is going to have to sit out the 3 day :)

Kemper pulled off a 5k all on her own this year. At 4, I thought that was pretty impressive. (proud Dad moment)

I do hope your mother made it through treatment as well as to be expected, considering the circumstances. I know how tough it can be for both patient and family.

Comment

Glad to help.
        William Gilligan - Orange Marmalade, Inc.
        www.OrangeMarmaladeinc.com

Comment

Working...
        X