Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Viking Coupon Module v5 Update Available

WCW originally posted:
    For one domain, $300 seems a bit high. You are in a price group so you should not have been paying the full $10. Even if you were, that would be 30 modules. I do not know of any store that has 30 of my modules in it.
    Bill - that number included actually purchasing modules for the new store. Sorry to seem to conflate the issue.

Like I said - I'm in no pain with your program and it added no additional frustrations. We remain devout followers ....

Comment

Originally posted by Robin View Post
      What a terrible thing to say. I started this thread to generate topic discussion and the bigger picture.....where does it end? I gladly pay my hosting fee (which seems beneath you), I gladly pay for all module upgrades when I need them, and I gladly pay for any extra support requirements. My issue when starting this thread was a continuing subscription fee requirement.
      Comment was towards Integrators, not site owners. Sorry for the confusion.
      Bruce Golub
      Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
      phosphormedia.com

Comment

But without understanding the business conditions of the questioner, broad brush strokes or unsolicited "advice" (no matter how saged it may be) can chafe, or worse, seem condescending.
        Ah, how can the advice be unsolicited. Leslie was asking directly about how to message these 'costs' to her clients.
        Bruce Golub
        Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
        phosphormedia.com

Comment

And to add fuel to the fire...

...the answer might be...you need better customers. Ones who are actually making money on through their site. If you aren't yea, its pretty hard to justify spending $1 per month. For example, I pass on potential clients who won't spend the extra 10 to 30 a month it really costs to host a Merchant site. Why, cause they wont be in business for long anyway, so the returns on our investment are not that great.
          I'll reread her post - I really must have missed the part of the question that would have solicited this advice.

Comment

Working...
          X