Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back....

Dear All,

Last summer I was in a pretty severe car wreck. I was hit from behind by a person doing almost 60 mph while I was at a dead stop. I had a pretty bad case of whiplash and I have some lasting severe back injuries. This is why I pretty much disappeared from the forums, did not return phone calls, or answer emails. I continue to receive medical treatment, but I am to the point where I can start working again a few days a week at this point. For those that know me, I am not working as a Paramedic at this time (a waste of two years worth of school at this point...and I really love the type of work). In fact I have not been working at all.

I am now available again to start doing work. This will be starting my 15th year of doing programming using the Miva Script Programming Language. Not just doing Modules, but other projects using Miva Script as well. I will not be at the conference this year. Hopefully I will be back at next year's conference (assuming the world does not end in December).

My phone numbers have changed, but all the email addresses are all the same. I hope to release some new Modules within the next month or so. I will be updating my website with my new phone numbers in a couple of days.

No need to respond to this post and thanks to anyone in advance who decides to respond anyway.
    Thank You,

Nerd Boy

http://www.nerdboyinc.com

1-855-Nerd-Boy

Re: Back....

Certainly glad to hear you are back and wishing you a continued recovery.
    Mark Hood
    Vermont Gear

Comment

Glad to know what happened, and my prayers are with you for a full recovery.
      Susan Petracco
      NetBlazon

Like us on Facebook

Comment

that will teach you to stay off the road and stick to the race track<g>. (Have a 2nd cousin who was a Formula I driver--didn't own a drivers license and refused to drive on public roads--had a chauffeur and an Mercedes S550--at the time, the safest car on the road.)
        Bruce Golub
        Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
        phosphormedia.com

Comment

Wow sorry to hear that. Good to know you're ok Jeff.
          Ray Yates
          "If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."
          --- Sir Isaac Newton

Comment

Hey from one shipmate to another, hope you are feeling much better! R
            MCPO Ret
            My ugly Miva site that works

Comment

I am a little late to the party, but glad to hear your doing better.

Bill
              William Gilligan - Orange Marmalade, Inc.
              www.OrangeMarmaladeinc.com

Comment

Working...
              X