Order Status Manager 5 Import / Export

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Status Manager 5 Import / Export

We have just finished an Import / Export module for Order Status Manager 5. If you want to upload tracking numbers en masse for Order Status Manager 5 this is what you will need.

The module is a significant upgrade over our 4.x version of the module. The module can handle XML as well as flat-file imports. In addition, it includes the functionality of our 5.x import module that grabs orders from your Miva Merchant databases (especially useful when initially installing Order Status Manager).

You can view sample files here:The module is currently in beta and is currently priced at a nominal discount.
    development blog

Re: Order Status Manager 5 Import / Export

I believe this is functionality which I might need, but I wasn't sure if I already had it.

I show that we have an Order Status Manager Import, and from what I can tell it was included with our Order Status manager. Does this module you mention here have more functionality than this one which I have mentioned?

Also does this actually serve as an upgrade for the module I have mentioned? I do not see the standard check for upgrades link in this module.

Comment

Working...
    X