Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Google Ad Words Help - Any Professionals Provide This Service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Ad Words Help - Any Professionals Provide This Service?

I've tweaked and tweaked my campaings. I've broken my keywords into seperate campaigns and I've run two seperate ads picking the better of the two and repeated the process again. However, I'm not sure why my click throughs are not resulting into sales. They may be, but it may be on a return visit and not the initial visit.

Does anyone here specialize in google ad words, or offer any type of paid service to help improve results? My landing pages are relevant also, not sure what else there is to do.

The one thing I do know is sometimes it takes customers 3 visits until they order so for all I know the click throughs may eventually lead to a sale, but intitially (for the most part) they are not. I do really good with my organic conversions and yahoo conversions..

thanks

Re: Google Ad Words Help - Any Professionals Provide This Service?

Take a look at these guys: http://www.wsinetadvantage.com/page.asp?PId=51149

Kevin A. Dean, owner of the above website, did a presentation about the topics in question at one of the score.org meetings. He seemed to be well versed in the subject. He also did a free usability analysis of our site. Don't know if he would do it for you, maybe one needs to attend his presentation.

Comment

Re: Google Ad Words Help - Any Professionals Provide This Service?

thanks for the info. I will contact them for more information on what they do. appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
      X