Adding Pop-Up Shopping Cart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Pop-Up Shopping Cart

We would like to add this functionality to our site. Most full features sites now include this.
    I'm pretty sure it can't simply be turned on in basic MIVA. Please correct me if this isn't so.

So, are there any modules out there that can do this for me?

Thank you,
    John
    www.Berger-Bros.com
    John
    www.Berger-Bros.com
    Your electronics store on the web.
    Family owned since 1951

• Re: Adding Pop-Up Shopping Cart

Do you mean a "mini basket" type of popup? If so, don't need a module, just create a popup window (using jQuery is the best) and call the minibasket page in as content. (You'll need a jQuery popup that can source content from an external source...or you could use ToolKelts to call the minibasket).
    Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Comment

• Re: Adding Pop-Up Shopping Cart

If you're referring to just the mini basket, this is built into Miva. You can turn it on under utilities. However depending on the version of Miva you are on, there may need to be page template changes needed for styling

http://extranet.mivamerchant.com/for...nd-CSS-changes
      Brennan Heyde
      VP Developer Relations
      Miva, Inc.
      [email protected]
      https://www.miva.com

Comment

Working...
      X

This website uses cookies to identify visitors, track visitors to our website, store login session information and to remember your user preferences. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accept