X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dick
    replied
    Re: Illinois User Group

Looks like we have some interest. Being small isn't all bad. Should we try to get together sometime this month and decide how we're going to organize our "club?" Mid october work?

My email is [email protected]

Dick

Leave a comment:

• windycityparrot
    replied

We're very interested in an Illinois Miva users group. We're just outside of downtown Chicago but spend a great deal of time in a small town 2 hours north of Indianapolis.

Set the time & date and we'll be there

Leave a comment:

• klassic
    replied

We are in Batavia, IL. Its always good to have contacts locally.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon MUS
    replied

We're based in St. Louis as well (small world), and I would be interested in attending any local conference. I probably won't try for the Miva conference this year, but maybe next?

Leave a comment:

• Kenny
    replied

I'd certainly consider it. I'm an end user in the St. Louis area and don't have the funds or the time to take a trip to sunny CA for the conference.

Regards,
    Kenny

Leave a comment:

• chucklasker-BANNNED
    replied

If you set this up, I'm in Indianapolis, so I'd be glad to come speak at a meeting... I've spoken at regional conferences. You might think about hosting a regional conference - I know there was interest in the past in a Chicago-area conference. Here's a past one:

http://www.jmhonline.net/mm5/merchan..._Code=register

Leave a comment:

• Dick
    started a topic Illinois User Group

Illinois User Group

Anyone interested in starting a MIVA user group in Illinois (and surrounding area)?

Get together monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly (?) to discuss ways of optimizing our businesses.

Should make sense as long as non-competiting businesses.

Dick
Working...
X