Online Marketing Guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online Marketing Guides

Can someone recommend good books to read on online marketing in general and SEO specifically please. Are there good blogs out there that I should focus on?

Re: Online Marketing Guides

Hi,

I found Brad Callen's SEO newsletter a very useful resource – if you don't want to shell out the big bucks for a book, or if you already have a good grasp of SEO basics and want to learn more advanced topics, you will want to subscribe to Brad's SEO course.

Comment

I don't know anything about Brad Callen's SEO book or web site course, but...if you are looking for information on online marketing, I'd try to find something a bit more broad based. SEO is only one part (and getting smaller and smaller) of a marketing stratagy. Especially for small Merchants.
      Bruce Golub
      Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
      phosphormedia.com

Comment

There's actually what they call SEM, or search engine marketing, and they are a bit different with the common SEO.

But anything that works, will work if worked as they say.

Comment

Working...
        X