Texas Miva Regional User Group Meeting This Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas Miva Regional User Group Meeting This Friday

The 3rd annual Texas Miva Regional User Group Meeting will be held in the DFW (Dallas/Fort Worth) area on June 23-24. Last year Miva Merchant users came from Illinois, Michigan, Washington, Georgia, and Oklahoma. Hope to see you there.

More information and Registration!

If you would like to be informed about regional meetings and informal get-to-gethers, subscribe to my newsletter. Myself and other Miva Merchant users have had dinner and hung out in Chicago, New York, and Dallas in May 06 alone.

Jason

Jason Henderson - JMH Web Services
    Miva Merchant Marketing Mastermind Group

SEO & Marketing for Miva Merchant
    Miva Merchant Modules Comparison Directory
    Miva Merchant Tutorials
    Working with Miva Merchant since 1999 including search engine optimization and marketing specifically for Miva Merchant store owners.

We had a great time the last two years Jason has put this together. We are honored to be a Presenter again this year.

Always look forward to putting the names to the faces as well as our staff having a chance to get to meet some of our customers and those we interact with online.

Comment

Mark and I will be doing a Q&A phone conference tomorrow.

Hope I get a chance to talk to some of you all!

Comment

The conference call was fantastic. The crowd here is pretty cynical, so there was the potential for a negative experience. However, Julie and Mark responded extremely well, only avoiding responses where is understandably necessary, and were very forthcoming without being defensive. There was a sense of "it's a new day" that I haven't heard or felt ever since the FindWhat buyout. With the personnel changes at Miva, and the promotion of James Harrell (an ex-third party developer), change may happen. Whether it does is yet to be seen, but if Julie has her way (which sounds like is the norm), we might all be much happier in the future.

Thank you, Julie and Mark, for an excellent call, and thank you, Jason Henderson, for setting up the call during your user meeting.

Comment

Thanks, Chuck!

Mark and I enjoyed ourselves as well, and thanks to all of the participants for the great feedback, the good questions, and the overall positive attitude. We'll definitely try to do something like this again in the future.

Oh, and I don't always get my way... I just usually know what battles are the good battles to fight. :D

Thanks!
          Last edited by Julie Wilber; 06-25-06, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X