No announcement yet.

Study: Add-to-cart rate 6%-15% higher with enriched product content, tests find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Study: Add-to-cart rate 6%-15% higher with enriched product content, tests find

Article:
    Add-to-cart rate 6%-15% higher with enriched product content, tests find
    Source: Internet Retailer

Snippet:
    "More e-retailers are experimenting with enriched content on their sites, with the results of newer deployments in terms of ROI either still on the way, or kept under wraps. But aggregated results from one rich media services provider show such content making a significant difference in add-to-cart rates."

Talking Points:
    What steps have you taken to implement more rich content into your store?
    What solutions or services have you been looking into or interested in trying?
    Have you looked into rich media, such as product video demos? See any benefit there?
    Jimmy Cooper - "Still a Mivite at heart..."

An audio visual business

E commerce is essentially an audio visual business, which depends on the customer identifying with the products or services through what he or she sees and hears on the internet. It is definitely worth exploring the options of audio and video capabilities to attract the customers to the products and services being offered. This will always provide a good Return on Investment on the costs incurred for developing these capabilities

Comment

Yes, streaming videos are becoming an effective and powerful tool in converying the same message in 20 seconds which boring spammy emails cannot. I think this is a great concept in internet business !

Comment

I actually think audio content is quite annoying and distracting unfortunately. I do believe visual media (small animations) improve ROI and customer interaction.

"aggregated results from one rich media services provider "

who else would say that stuff.

Cheers,
        Rob
        Miva Built, Ecommerce Store
        Cyrus Persian Rugs - Modern & Traditional Rugs

Comment

Working...
        X