X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smallfri
    replied
    Re: Abandoned basket follow-up

I use lost and found orders to contact people all the time. I don't get many abandoned baskets, but I find that I convert most after sending the email. I use a generic email with a list of commonly asked questions. I probably convert 80% of those I contact.

My wife tells me Old Navy does the same thing.

Leave a comment:

• jason - jmh web services
    replied
    Originally posted by Red Flare
    I have the Lost and Found orders module by Weiland. I am wondering if anyone is using it to contact those customers who abandoned their baskets? Do you have any success with this strategy? Are there any legal/spam issues associated with this?

thanks
    Restock Shelves is better suited for this as it can automatically send you a list of abandoned orders with customer information. Not a lawyer, so I'm not sure about the legal ramifications. If they are unhappy that you emailed them, they can report you as a spammer.

Leave a comment:

• Red Flare
    started a topic Abandoned basket follow-up

Abandoned basket follow-up

I have the Lost and Found orders module by Weiland. I am wondering if anyone is using it to contact those customers who abandoned their baskets? Do you have any success with this strategy? Are there any legal/spam issues associated with this?

thanks
Working...
X