Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oliverands
    replied
    I received notice from my 3PL yesterday that now Priority Mail shipments to Australia are suspended as well.

Leave a comment:

• Nerd Boy Inc
    replied
    Found this as the reason:

https://www.eseller365.com/usps-susp...-to-australia/

Leave a comment:

• USPS Suspending First Class Package Service to Australia

One of my clients just received this email from Endicia:
    Dear valued Endicia customer,
    Until further notice, USPS has suspended First Class Package International Service to Australia and all shipments via this service will be returned to sender.

Thanks to Endicia’s strong partnerships, we’ve got you covered. If you have a shipment you need to send to Australia during this time, we recommend the following:
    • USPS Priority Mail International and Priority Mail Express International – To the best of our knowledge, these service options are still available for merchants looking for end-to-end tracking updates for online marketplaces such as Amazon & eBay.
    • GlobalPost International Standard – GlobalPost uses a network of postal carriers, which provides a similar service to First Class Package International Service, often at lower rates. GlobalPost Standard shipments can easily be tracked via our shipment confirmation email or by visiting www.goglobalpost.com/track or the Endicia website. If you don’t see GlobalPost International Standard as an option in your shipping software, contact your software provider to request access to GlobalPost carrier services. Learn More
    As always, thank you for choosing Endicia.
Working...
X