Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Price Groups: Eligibility by Availability Group/Disc Rates on Categry or Prodct Level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price Groups: Eligibility by Availability Group/Disc Rates on Categry or Prodct Level

Both of these requests stem from difficulties in trying to set up our various price groups with their associated discount levels.

Price Group Discount Rates Set on a Category or Product Level:

Because we have different margins on our products, a 40% Product Discount for the Distributor price group might only work for 1 range of products, but other product ranges with slimmer margins could only be discounted by 30% or 25% for that same price group.

At one time we had Price Group Manager set up to do this, but now that we've switched to the new Miva Price Groups and Volume Pricing I can't figure out a way to currently do this - it seems that only 1 global discount rate can be set.

Price Groups: Eligibility based on Availability Groups:

I've seen the idea of linking Price Groups and Availability Groups pop up in the forums a couple times, but I still don't think there's currently a way to do it.

It would be great to automatically have a Wholesale Price Group assigned to the customers who are part of the Wholesale Availability Group (or vice versa.)
    Psydde Delicious
    Delicious Boutique & Corseterie
    Philadelphia, PA
    www.DeliciousBoutique.com
    www.DeliciousCorsets.com
Working...
X