Adding new product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding new product

When adding new product most of the fields are not there until you add the product. Example the image field is not there. So you are adding a product without an image. This is very unprofessional. Then you go back and finish adding categories and inventory and whatever else you need. This makes putting on new product very time consuming. It should be standard that all of the fields are there, just like they are after you add the product. Thank you for your time.
    Donna Bunnell
    Treasures of the Southwest
    www.treasuresofthesouthwest.com

I have noticed this too, but what we do is just un-check the product as active until we are ready to go live with it. It is not bad actually. I think for the other fields to show up, the system needs to actually create the empty record in the database, which is why I think it functions this way.
    --Scott

Comment

Create an Availability group that only you or your staff can see using a second email (or just share one account). When creating a new product, add it to that Availability Group. Now, on that login will be able to see the new product. When ready, remove it from the Availability Group
      Bruce Golub
      Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
      phosphormedia.com

Comment

Thank you for your help. Still hoping it will work the way it should with a new update.

Donna
        Donna Bunnell
        Treasures of the Southwest
        www.treasuresofthesouthwest.com

Comment

Working...
        X