Rounding Feature for Price Group Discounts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rounding Feature for Price Group Discounts

It would be nice to have a rounding feature for prices being calculated by Price Group discounts..

For example, Round Up to next whole dollar ($199.20 becomes $200.), Round Down to next whole dollar, end with .99 ($199.20 becomes $198.99) etc.
    Psydde Delicious
    Delicious Boutique & Corseterie
    Philadelphia, PA
    www.DeliciousBoutique.com
    www.DeliciousCorsets.com

• Interesting idea...I first thought, "geeze, that's a pretty specific feature" but then remembered there is a whole 'school of thought' and psychology around product pricing. I remember on anecdote where a real estate company found that by listing a house for 13,995,955 instead of 14,000,000 tripled the number of people who came out to view the property. Go figure.

Conversely, though i don't have data on the impact, millennial/hipster focused sites and stores seem to be in favor of dropping the ".00" and just using $5, $10, etc. (Like EVERY hipster restaurant in seattle).
    Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Comment

Working...
    X

This website uses cookies to identify visitors, track visitors to our website, store login session information and to remember your user preferences. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accept