Rounding Feature for Price Group Discounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rounding Feature for Price Group Discounts

It would be nice to have a rounding feature for prices being calculated by Price Group discounts..

For example, Round Up to next whole dollar ($199.20 becomes $200.), Round Down to next whole dollar, end with .99 ($199.20 becomes $198.99) etc.
    Psydde Delicious
    Delicious Boutique & Corseterie
    Philadelphia, PA
    www.DeliciousBoutique.com
    www.DeliciousCorsets.com

Interesting idea...I first thought, "geeze, that's a pretty specific feature" but then remembered there is a whole 'school of thought' and psychology around product pricing. I remember on anecdote where a real estate company found that by listing a house for 13,995,955 instead of 14,000,000 tripled the number of people who came out to view the property. Go figure.

Conversely, though i don't have data on the impact, millennial/hipster focused sites and stores seem to be in favor of dropping the ".00" and just using $5, $10, etc. (Like EVERY hipster restaurant in seattle).
    Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Comment

Working...
    X