Item ID in admin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Item ID in admin

Not sure if I mentioned this previously but once in a while I have to search for an item - in this case using Phosphormedia's GPS- and the item is in 'readytheme content section 10' but since on that page everything is by the content section name I have to open each one to search and see if it has the code I am looking for.

I know Phosphormedia could address this for their module but if I remember correctly there have been other times where I got a value that referred to what I assume is a key or ID for that item and in that case it would be nice if there was the ability to show/hide this as an ID column so we could use it to match up.

I guess it might also be helpful in this specific case if the content section search didn't just search the titles of the content sections but could search the contents.

I agree.
    PS: in MM9 when browsing the readytheme content sections in the Admin you can turn on the browser network console and in the JSON response you can see the readyTheme content section's ID in the response data. BUT in MM10 that's not there. So if you're on a MM9 site then you can at least do that for now. Hope that helps.
    Colin Puttick
    Miva Web Developer @ Glendale Designs

Comment

Thanks I am on Miva 10 (wished I had known that on 9 :) ). In the past I browsed the database and took a screenshot of the values now and then but I assume the ID could be spit out at the same time they loop through the items. Not the end of the world but would be useful.

Comment

Working...
      X