Show IP address of Users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show IP address of Users

This might be a "developer's only" request, but it would be real handy to have the IP address of admin users displayed on the Users page. I presume its already stored somewhere.

Handy for when you want to show a client something quick but not for public consumption.
    Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Bruce In the meantime does this help? Domain settings > Admin sessions has IP address.

admin-sessions.PNG
    Colin Puttick
    Miva Web Developer @ Glendale Designs

Comment

ah! yes...thanks!

Still be nice where the users are listed (cause I probably won't remember :) )
      Bruce Golub
      Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
      phosphormedia.com

Comment

Exactly. Less stuff all over the place and remembering tiny little details about everything. :)
        Colin Puttick

Comment

... can we make this request if added to the users list to NOT be in a dot dot dot menu!!
          Colin Puttick

Comment

All those things are great, but store owners needs Miva to focus on store conversions which is what ultimately pays everyone bills; a site search solution that works or fix EP Power Search (it's better than nothing) and Storefront Merchandising (no coding), it's been unreasonably overdue for too long (very frustrating).
            Last edited by William Davis; 01-21-21, 06:11 AM.
            Thank you, Bill Davis

Comment

William Davis a couple things, we don't want people censoring what they want to ask for, otherwise our roadmap inputs can get off. Second while I agree conversions are important, is there something specific you're looking for (that you've requested). We have a ton of stuff on our 10.x roadmap, but merchandising tools would likely be a separate add on product a la a SearchSpring or similar and not something just natively built in (but that's all TBD and merchandising is not likely in 2021 to be native).
              Thanks,

Rick Wilson
              CEO
              Miva, Inc.
              [email protected]
              https://www.miva.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Wilson View Post
                William Davis a couple things, we don't want people censoring what they want to ask for, otherwise our roadmap inputs can get off. Second while I agree conversions are important, is there something specific you're looking for (that you've requested). We have a ton of stuff on our 10.x roadmap, but merchandising tools would likely be a separate add on product a la a SearchSpring or similar and not something just natively built in (but that's all TBD and merchandising is not likely in 2021 to be native).
                Thank you Rick for bringing that to my attention, it was not my intentions to censor anyone, sincere apologies if that is the way it may have come across to some folks that don't know me after 20 years or so on the Miva forums.
                Thank you, Bill Davis

Comment

Not a problem in the slightest, I often like to post for posterity for anyone else who made read this later. Also I got your email and will reply later today
                  Thanks,

Rick Wilson
                  CEO
                  Miva, Inc.
                  [email protected]
                  https://www.miva.com

Comment

Working...
                  X