Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto entry of shipping/tracking in PayPal, and auto delivery tracking

Two related requests:

1. With a recent cart upgrade, I'm now using the PayPal Commerce Platform module. When I log in to PayPal, I see that I can perform a number of shipping related tasks, e.g. Mark As Shipped, etc. (see attached screen shot)
    It would be *really nice* if Miva could automagically populate shipping/tracking info to PayPal once an order has been shipped. This is helpful for claims with PayPal.

2. Being able to automagically receive delivery exception and/or delivered information would really speed our back end process. Most of our shipping is FedEx Freight or FedEx Ground, as well as some YRC, and knowing the order status without having to log into their system and figure it out would save a ton of time. I know some of the big retailers are now auto sending info that the delivery has been made, hence my request. This would be even more useful to us than the first request in this post.

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 7.47.59 AM.png

Just wanted to bump this dream feature, has anyone come up with a way "automagically populate shipping/tracking info to PayPal once an order has been shipped"?
    Stephen Scheer
    Digital Visuals

Comment

I have the same question, has anyone got it to work yet?
      Leon Gross
      www.soundlabsgroup.com.au

Comment

Working...
      X