Simple AI for the buttons I personally use most

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple AI for the buttons I personally use most

I would LOVE to have the buttons I use most on each page be visible to me. That can't be that hard. Most of them are burried in a dot dot dot menu or two now, so could there not be some simple AI/Remembering of what buttons I personally use (and you, and you, and you) and show those. I mean, there is already some remembering of the textarea size you wanted for X textarea and the order of the "tab" links after you longpress to organize them. Something with showing buttons can't be out of this world difficult. Please? :) :)
    Colin Puttick
    Miva Web Developer @ Glendale Designs

I'd settle for just having the version history be allowed to be made permanent. :) While M10 gave us developers the amount of awesome features in any Miva software release, i have to say the UI is almost 'aggressively" anti developer. The click rate required makes me wonder if the Miva team all went out and bought stock in Logic Tech and other mouse manufacturers. :)
    Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Comment

Working...
    X