New items at the top please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New items at the top please

This is a simple one, but would save me a big step each time: Newly added products should be at the top of their respective product list , not the bottom.
    Each time I add new products, I have to re-sort the list to have them at the top where they should be
    Makes sense to me, hope it can be a fix at some point!

Miva already supports this. Go into your CTGY page template then find Category Product List Layout section. Here you can set the default sort to Newest.

Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 10.34.13 AM.png
    Brennan Heyde
    VP Product
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

But doesn't that, as the warning states, impact loading times? I guess what I'm saying is can the Default sort order be LIFO? I would think that would be the industry default all though I admit that's just an assumption and have no data to back that up.
      Bruce Golub
      Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
      phosphormedia.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brennan View Post
        Miva already supports this. Go into your CTGY page template then find Category Product List Layout section. Here you can set the default sort to Newest.

Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 10.34.13 AM.png
        Thanks - that was what I needed! When I had asked support about it initially, they didn't have a solution and recommend posting here, glad the right guy saw it - thank you!

Comment

Working...
        X