Marketing Data from Miva Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marketing Data from Miva Website

The Miva Website Records hold a treasure trove of marketing information and I would like to find a way to access it.
    I doubt that my business is unique in that based on a specific product that a customer purchases I can tell a lot about how they approach collecting (I sell to collectors).
    I want to send a direct mail (USPS) piece to customers based on the information contained in the sales records of my website. I can run a report that tells me how many of the product I sold and the day and hour that I made the sale, but it is not telling me the name and address on the shopping cart although this information is in the database of my website.
    Quickbooks can produce the report but I am running out of capacity on the accounting system and would expect the data from Miva to be more accurate and up to date.
    Does anyone know of a program that can produce the type of marketing information that I am seeking?
    Bob MacLachlan
    iHobb.com

There is solution called Customer Segments on the Miva app store that might be of some use to you. It currently does not export data, but maybe you can reach out to the developer of the module to get it to do exactly what you need.
    Thank you, Bill Davis

Comment

Try using Advanced search in Order Processing.

Set time frame of orders
      Make sure name and email or street address info is displayed on the screen
      Enter product code in Avandance Search
      When the results return, select All records then select "csv" from the 'ellipse' menu
      Bruce Golub
      Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
      phosphormedia.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce - PhosphorMedia View Post
        Try using Advanced search in Order Processing.

Set time frame of orders
        Make sure name and email or street address info is displayed on the screen
        Enter product code in Avandance Search
        When the results return, select All records then select "csv" from the 'ellipse' menu
        Burce idea is better.
        Thank you, Bill Davis

Comment

Working...
        X