Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 Endicia Must Enhancements ASAP

10 Endicia Must Enhancements ASAP:
    1. Custom Sender's Logo Option in Endicia Admin (Due to privacy and/or security issues).
    2. Custom Sender's Name Override Option in Endicia Admin (Due to privacy and/or security issues).
    3. Custom Sender's Address Override Option in Endicia Admin (Due to privacy and/or security issues).
    4. Keyboard Accessibility.
    5. Conditionally Display Customs Options Only When Applicable (e.g.: Shipping Address Outside US).
    6. Display Selected Postage Amount and Other Fees Prior to Generating Label.
    7. Display All Services With Applicable Rates for the Same Carrier Only (Refer to example below, often time the difference between a better service is negligible, others do why don't we?).
    8. Option to Display Order Number On Shipping Label in Endicia Admin (e.g.: #[order_number] or [order_number]).
    9. Automated Carrier Delivery Confirmation Date & Time Stamp Update Display (e.g.: USPS "Track & Confirm API", this would allow applications to send follow-up email to customers once package is received, e.g.: "How was our service?", etc).
    10. Capture Shipping Data for Analysis (e.g.: "Shipping Profit and Loss" = Postage Charged vs Paid, etc).
    11. Support for GlobalPost (A Stamps.com Company and supported by Endicia, significant savings on International rates).
    12. Shipping Address Validator.
    13. Semi-Related: USPS Delivery Date Calculator for Storefront Shipping Options (e.g.: Order by [...] arrives July 20 by 6:00 PM).

Example : Display All Services With Applicable Rates for the Same Carrier Only
    Screenshot-Shipping-Rates.jpg

A week from now would be nice, but I would settle before this year's holidays (I'm Kidding). lol
    Last edited by William Davis; 07-20-21, 04:16 PM.
    Thank you, Bill Davis

I wouldn't count on this update in 2021.
    Thanks,

Rick Wilson
    CEO
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Wilson View Post
      I wouldn't count on this update in 2021.
      Understood, but when the time comes could you please reach out to applicable users for input/feedback prior to coding?
      Thank you, Bill Davis

Comment

Yes for sure!
        Thanks,

Rick Wilson
        CEO
        Miva, Inc.
        [email protected]
        https://www.miva.com

Comment

Rick Wilson, would it be easier, faster and less costly to develop and maintain if Miva uses Endicia's online solution by pushing applicable shipping data to an iframe (or popup like PayPal, etc.) than using Miva's current Endicia UI?

The reason I ask is because Endicia's online solution already does everything I previously suggested in my initial post in addition to applicable interactive services and rates with tooltips, and it works great. Just a thought.

Screenshot-Endica-Online.jpg
          Last edited by William Davis; 06-21-21, 12:22 PM.
          Thank you, Bill Davis

Comment

Working...
          X