New 10.01 Customer Page > Availability Groups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New 10.01 Customer Page > Availability Groups

First off - good job on the customer info page design on 10.01 (testing on our dev server now). It looks good and gives easy access to lots of stuff without digging. The only thing I would like to see added is the Availability Groups button right below Price Groups. :)
    Last edited by habreu; 07-02-21, 07:35 AM.

Originally posted by habreu View Post
    First off - good job on the customer info page design on 10.01 (testing on our dev server now). It looks good and gives easy access to lot's of stuff without digging. The only thing I would like to see added is the Availability Groups button right below Price Groups. :)
    I very much second that. The new Customer Dashboard is great, and having easier access to Availability Groups would be a great enhancement.

The other thing that came to mind was some way to at a glance see a stat of how many returns are associated with a customer..
    Psydde Delicious
    Delicious Boutique & Corseterie
    Philadelphia, PA
    www.DeliciousBoutique.com
    www.DeliciousCorsets.com

Comment

I think that "how many returns are associated with a customer" might be a good candidate for the widget API they added to Miva 10.01 customer page. Maybe even a widget to show availability groups assigned. Not sure about a widget being able to DO anything though. But gives me inspiration to learn it.
      Colin Puttick
      Miva Web Developer @ Glendale Designs

Comment

Working...
      X