Going to say it again...not sure why this is so hard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to say it again...not sure why this is so hard

Been bitching about this for 20+ years. Why can't we have admins labelled effectively for those of us who are in dozens of sites per day.

Yea, I know its not a lot, but we do represent a sh*t ton of business for miva.

Simple steps.
    1) Make Admin use favicon of site (perhaps with red underline imposed on it)
    2) Add the Site name in Miva Logo sized letters to the top bar adjacent to the Miva Logo.
    2a) bonus points if we can change the color of the site name
    Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

yes! I ALMOST updated the wrong site yesterday cause an emergency came in while I was mid-work on one site. Just about did the fix on the other site.
    Colin Puttick
    Miva Web Developer @ Glendale Designs

Comment

And going down the rabbit hole... Have a system like WordPress where you can manage multiple stores from one main admin. I use https://managewp.com/ for all my WordPress clients. From it, I can manage and access all my clients from one main admin. I don't have to manage a bunch of logins, as it connects via a plugin. So handy.

Comment

Originally posted by eldon99 View Post
        And going down the rabbit hole... Have a system like WordPress where you can manage multiple stores from one main admin. I use https://managewp.com/ for all my WordPress clients. From it, I can manage and access all my clients from one main admin. I don't have to manage a bunch of logins, as it connects via a plugin. So handy.
        oooo...that'd be handy even if it was simplified down to an access panel that just listed the site version, selectable reports, and custom assets (for example, we could make a feature to report certain site parameters and have them display in one place (heck, i think we can sort of make this ourselves...stay tuned)

not sure being able to log directly into sites would be good security or not.
        Bruce Golub
        Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
        phosphormedia.com

Comment

Working...
        X