X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Originally posted by lesliekirk View Post
    May I also suggest adding reCaptcha to it? I have store owners complaining about tons of spam (bots) entries requesting to be notified when an item is back in stock.
    I did notice that would appear that reCaptcha has been added to the latest version but the how-to implement isn't clear to me. Do you just add the snippet of code mentioned in the doc, update the MY SECRET KEY and it will be good to go? The docs mention

Please note this is just an example. You would need to make sure you have implemented the proper reCAPTCHA portions in your form submission.
    What would the proper reCaptcha portions be? Do these come from some where else (Google reCaptcha?)? I sort of feel like pieces of the puzzle are missing. I'm also thinking I may need to move these questions elsewhere.

Leave a comment:

• William Davis
    replied
    Originally posted by lesliekirk View Post
    May I also suggest adding reCaptcha to it? I have store owners complaining about tons of spam (bots) entries requesting to be notified when an item is back in stock.
    Nice touch, as usual.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• William Davis
    started a topic A Waitlist by Tess Pro version

A Waitlist by Tess Pro version

Being that Waitlist by Tess solution is essentially a subscription option for shoppers to be notified via email when a sold-out product has been replenished, wouldn’t it be ideal to add a function like Amazon’s “Follow Author” shopper subscription notification option to follow categories/products?

The Amazon “Follow Author” is a shopper subscription notification option that notifies subscribers when an author has a new release and/or promotion.

The Follow Category (CTGY) and/or Product (PROD) shopper subscription notification option would allow shoppers to opt-in/opt-out of different categories and/or products notifications via email when one or more of the following conditions are met:
    1. New Products have been added to a “followed” category.
    2. When a “followed” category is on sale (e.g.: Price Group > Discounted Product > By Category > Drop from Reg Price).
    3. When a “followed” product is on sale (e.g.: Price Group > Discounted Product > By Product > Drop from Reg Price).
    Neat?
Working...
X