Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SidFeyDesigns
    replied
    GDesigns Same here. The Data Layer and its variables are probably the trickiest part to set up but once that is set up correctly, adding GA4 or any 3rd Party Tracking to Google Tag Manager is a breeze.

Leave a comment:

• GDesigns
    replied
    FWIW - we implement GA4 (and anything else) via Tag Manager these days.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Originally posted by captainboom View Post

10.06 is now out. Can we get an update on GA4 availability? UA is going away right at the peak of my high season, so would like to have native GA4 well ahead of that.
    Yes please, while Scot's module is great, I have a couple clients that would like this to be built-in.

Leave a comment:

• captainboom
    replied
    Originally posted by Rick Wilson View Post
    Priority 1 after we release 10.05 in the near future.
    10.06 is now out. Can we get an update on GA4 availability? UA is going away right at the peak of my high season, so would like to have native GA4 well ahead of that.

Leave a comment:

• Rick Wilson
    replied
    No this will be a module for any user.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce - PhosphorMedia
    replied
    does that mean they'd have to use the genisis framework to use the G4 implementation or will this just be an additional module that can be uploaded and assigned (maybe a token added as well)

Leave a comment:

• Rick Wilson
    replied
    Priority 1 after we release 10.05 in the near future.

Leave a comment:

• captainboom
    replied
    I assume we'll have something this year (unless we decide it's not feasible).
    Rick, any timeline update on implementing GA4?

Leave a comment:

• Rick Wilson
    replied
    I assume we'll have something this year (unless we decide it's not feasible).

Leave a comment:

• captainboom
    replied
    We'll have more clarity in the next couple months. We do have our internal developer framework, which we call Genesis, that we're planning on releasing publicly after 10.04 (Page builder) already supports GA4.
    Thanks Rick, that's helpful. Maybe by end of the year? Given that I'm in the fireworks business, I like to have all major integrations on my site done by February.

Leave a comment:

• Rick Wilson
    replied
    We're looking into this right now (and likely will do something directly). The decision we need to make is based around can a pre-built point and click solution actually be usable for our clients? If so, then yes we'll build one. If not (as in we build it, but no one uses it cause it doesn't truly serve their needs and their devs just do it via template code) then we might not.

We'll have more clarity in the next couple months. We do have our internal developer framework, which we call Genesis, that we're planning on releasing publicly after 10.04 (Page builder) already supports GA4.

Leave a comment:

• captainboom
    replied
    Originally posted by Bruce - PhosphorMedia View Post

seriously though...we've had a few clients do this now and they are struggling a bit to learn the new setup and interface.
    Do you know if Miva has plans to integrate directly, and what the time frame is? How are you implementing for your clients?

Leave a comment:

• Bruce - PhosphorMedia
    replied
    Originally posted by Bruce - PhosphorMedia View Post

bad news: you'll probably forget to do this until a week before its turned off (just like taxes) :)
    seriously though...we've had a few clients do this now and they are struggling a bit to learn the new setup and interface.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce - PhosphorMedia
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark Hood View Post
    Good news is that it seems we still have a year and a couple months to figure it out :)
    bad news: you'll probably forget to do this until a week before its turned off (just like taxes) :)

Leave a comment:

• Mark Hood
    replied
    Good news is that it seems we still have a year and a couple months to figure it out :)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X