Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Order Processing > Advanced Search > Order Contains Product partial / wildcard match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Processing > Advanced Search > Order Contains Product partial / wildcard match

It would be useful if the "Order Contains Product" selector under Advanced Search allowed the wildcard / or 'contains' option i.e. search for all products in orders that contain 'SSC-SPR-'.

I'll add a feature request for this. Would a batch report work in this use case where you can use template code to filter the orders? Whats your use case for this?
    Brennan Heyde
    VP Product
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

I have never used batch reports, but I guess I could sort that out that way.

Our use varies. Right now we switched our spring vendor and I wanted to quickly search through all orders with springs to see locations most are shipping to, average sizes and quantities ordered and so on. They all start with SSC-SPR- so it would an easy way to find the orders with springs.

I was thinking another solution would be to see if I could copy the item codes into a custom order variable and then add that column to the Order Processing screen so I could search that way.

Thanks.

Comment

We would find something like that useful too. Right now we can search by a single product. Adding a search by category for orders or 'contains' would be broader than searching for each product within a category.
        Barry

Comment

Working...
        X