Please Never make EP Find and Replace obcelete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Never make EP Find and Replace obcelete

Please Never make Emporium Plus "Find and Replace" module obsolete until a native solution has been developed.

Otherwise, how would I quickly "Find and Replace" Alt-code diacritical characters (e.g.: "á") with the HTML UTF-8 Entity equivalent (e.g.: "á").

It would be ideal if a product/category description encoder could be added to autocorrect encountered issues, where users can add a list of Alt-codes characters and corresponding HTML UTF-8 Entity equivalent so system can autocorrect description entries.
    Thank you, Bill Davis

Noted.

Keifer Hunniford | MIVA

Comment

Originally posted by William Davis View Post
      Please Never make Emporium Plus "Find and Replace" module obsolete until a native solution has been developed.

Otherwise, how would I quickly "Find and Replace" Alt-code diacritical characters (e.g.: "á") with the HTML UTF-8 Entity equivalent (e.g.: "á").

It would be ideal if a product/category description encoder could be added to autocorrect encountered issues, where users can add a list of Alt-codes characters and corresponding HTML UTF-8 Entity equivalent so system can autocorrect description entries.
      not familiar with EP S&R, but if they could add category/product content to miva's S&R, that would be ideal. for performance, i'd totally accept having options where the search is "Managed Templates, Category/Product Data (data long types) and Custom Fields.
      Bruce Golub
      Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
      phosphormedia.com

Comment

Working...
      X