product/price group data export

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

product/price group data export

Wishing for price groups to be a field added to what is exportable within a product. I believe this to be valuable for mass updates.

Its does not appear price group assignments are currently part of the product import/export. Can you give some context to how you use this? How often are products getting bulk re-assigned to price groups.

You can quickly do these bulk assign/un-assignments to price groups but only one product at a time.

Brennan Heyde
    VP Product
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

This would not be very often, but with thousands of sku's I would be much happier making assign/unassign on one spreadsheet, rather than popping in and out of product after product.

Comment

Can't you do that from the Price Group Listing "Qualifying Products" (Assigned/Unassign) itself...or maybe i'm not getting the question right.
        Bruce Golub
        Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
        phosphormedia.com

Comment

What we would like to be able to do, is export all products to CSV, in rows, with all price groups in columns. That way we can complete a mass update of all products and what price groups they are assigned/unassigned all in one place.

Comment

Working...
          X