Add the Ability to Scroll When Adding Parts to an Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add the Ability to Scroll When Adding Parts to an Order

Here's some feedback from our sales manager with a very common quality of life issue they have to deal with.

Heres one thing for miva, if they could add a scroll wheel when we are adding parts to an order on the back end that would be nice, it only shows 10 selections max so on things like the R2149 where there are more than 10 components we cannot select the product we want without going to the parts lookup.
    Screenshot 2023-12-07 111717.png
    Attached Files

Is this when adding a product in Order Processing? If so there should be a button that says "Lookup Product" which will open a full batch list screen where you can search and filter products.

The instant preview you show above is limited 10 products.
    Brennan Heyde
    VP Product
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

I'll second this in a slightly different part of the admin. When we are building attributes and inventory kits, we are limited to the mini search box. I have a part # that starts with S2 and should be first in the list, but for some reason isn't and I cannot add it to any attributes easily. I have an open support ticket about it. If there was a lookup product button on the Edit Variant routine that would help.

Comment

If this is for in-house personal, you might improve their lives by creating a private "order" page. this would be a page outside of miva which can then be built to order to add, insert shipping/payment and checkout in a streamlined fashion. so, it would be dead simple, for example, to have an item order list auto scroll as you add items. another example: a set of search tools and facets could also make products easier to find without knowing the product code.
        Bruce Golub
        Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
        phosphormedia.com

Comment

Working...
        X