Print invoice from within order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Print invoice from within order

I'd like the option to be able to print individual order invoices from within the order. Sometimes printing just one order from the Batch report can be cumbersome.
    Thanks

If I understand your situation correctly, you can simply select the order (checkbox on left) and then select Printable Invoice from the Batch Reports menu. Don't need an actual batch. This applies to all Batch Report reports. So, for example, you can have a batch report that creates a report of all ordered items and their quantity, then use Advanced Search to refine what orders you want to process, click 'Select All' then run the report. We use this as a replacement or enhancement to the Report features in Miva.
    Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Comment

Yup, that is how we normally print invoices. I didn't explain correctly-Is there a way once you enter an individual order to print from within the invoice?

Comment

nope. just the way i noted.
        Bruce Golub
        Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
        phosphormedia.com

Comment

Chiming in to agree that it would be very handy to be able to print an invoice from within the invoice screen. It's cumbersome to have to x out of that screen, navigate to the orders screen, select the invoice, run a batch report and then print. So - feature request - add a print invoice button on the invoice screen. Please and thank you.
          Matt E.
          www.harpkit.com

Comment

Noted. Thanks.

Keifer Hunniford | MIVA

Comment

I also agree that this would be quite handy.
              --Scott

Comment

Working...
              X