Pre Sale Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre Sale Question

Interested in purchasing a $59 Boutique plan. Do their plans include everything I need to create a strore from scratch or do I need to buy this... Miva Merchant 5.5 Domain License for $995?

Re: Pre Sale Question

The Boutique plan (is one of our hosting plans) it includes your license fee. The $995's are only if you choose to host it on your own servers elsewhere.
    Thanks,

Rick Wilson
    CEO
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Great, I have a few more questions before I buy today.
      1. is there a way to migrate from Yahoo Store?
      2. Can you host wordpress blogs and have a link to the blog within the store navigation header?
      3. Can these sites work with google analytics?
      4. Will I be able to build the look of the site from scratch, not using one of the templates with the Boutique Plan?

I noticed when I chose to purchase a plan each plan I chose had the same price, $49 in the shopping cart, why? Is there a set up fee charge and then an additional charge after you fill in the all of the personal order info? I didn't go past this page to see. When do you charge for the advertised price on the products page? So for example if I buy the Boutique am I paying for $49 + $59? And is the $59 a yearly charge?

Comment

Okay understood. I have a few more questions.

1.Do you have a migration or import path for Yahoo Store sites?
        2.Do you have full graphic customization of the look with the boutique plan or do you have to use the ready made templates?
        3. Does your hosted plan support a wordpress blog, for example can we host the blog on your servers? If so can a link to the blog be placed as a link in the site navigation?
        4. Is the boutique plan your latest Merchant version 5.5?

I'm a site designer currently using a Yahoo Store for several clients, one with a 1000 products that I might like to move. I have 2 new store sites in the works and would like to get away from Yahoo. They've served me well for years but I'd like more control over the look and save the clients save the monthly charges and fees.

Sorry if this is a redundant post. I'm new to forums and did not see my reply to your answer so I repeated it.

Thank You,
        Vickey

Comment

Vickey,

1. We don't have a Yahoo migration tool, but you can import products, categories, etc..
          2. Yes you can add wordpress and include it in the store nav.
          3. You have total control over the look and feel the templates are just an option
          4. Yes all of our plans include the latest version of our software and includes ongoing updates.
          Thanks,

Rick Wilson
          CEO
          Miva, Inc.
          [email protected]
          https://www.miva.com

Comment

Working...
          X