Why can't I post???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why can't I post???

I'm having a frustrating time getting my posts to show up & would like some help!

I'd started a new thread in the MIVA 5.5 section two days ago regarding a problem we're having with our store. I immediately received two replies, which I attempted to engage, but my responses, even those from Monday and yesterday are not showing up. Meanwhile I see other threads that started just today growing in post counts.

What must I do to get my thread active again? I'm unable to determine who's a moderator on the board for some help. I'd sent an e-mail to the 'contact us' link at the bottom of the pages as well, but no reply thus far.

My thread is linked below. Could someone kindly make a suggestion as to what I must do?

http://extranet.mivamerchant.com/for...ad.php?t=21807

Re: Why can't I post???

You're a new user and your first three posts were moderated. They've all been approved (I think), I know I approved two of them yesterday.

It's how we keep spammers out.
    Thanks,

Rick Wilson
    CEO
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Sorry for the delay. The post you referenced had already been moderated and has replies. After your first 3 moderated posts, you'll be able to fly solo.
      Leslie
      www.lesliekirk.com | Twitter | Facebook
      Past Web Production Manager for eMediaSales
      Previously of www.websyourway.com
      Forum Moderator lesliekirk
      Miva Merchant and more ... since 1997

Comment

Hi!

Thanks for your replies! I'm still not seeing the replies I submitted to that thread & I'm not sure what to do at this point. I promise I'm not here to spam!

My post #1 was done by mistake; it was a duplicate of my actual issue that I hit submit before I was done writing. Post #2 was my actual thread starter that now has 2 replies, that I'd like to engage. Post #3 was me requesting my duplicate post removed, which has been done, but nothing new is showing up in my thread.

I'd replied right away when I saw some responses to my issue, but that was Monday. I ended up attempting to reply a few times, so my additional replies are perhaps still out there awaiting a moderator approval?

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Wilson View Post
          You're a new user and your first three posts were moderated. They've all been approved (I think), I know I approved two of them yesterday.

It's how we keep spammers out.
          Thanks for the reply. I'm beginning to wonder if somehow I'm being prevented from submitting replies? This new post was responded to right away, but my earlier reply is not showing up!

This is my 2nd reply to this thread in addition to the starter. I'd submitted at least 3 replies to my other thread, but these are not showing up either.

If I don't receive a reply to this shortly I'll start yet another thread to notify moderators of this problem.

This is frustrating, but I do appreciate the help!

Comment

You're showing up just fine.
            Thanks,

Rick Wilson
            CEO
            Miva, Inc.
            [email protected]
            https://www.miva.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Wilson View Post
              You're showing up just fine.
              I see them popping in now. It was never my intent to spam the board with this but after more than a full day of waiting for my replies to show up regarding my original issue I had to try something to get some help!

Those replies have still not shown up, but I think Leslie might be working on digging out my yet-to-be-moderated posts. I'll wait until tomorrow & hopefully everything will be working for me then.

Thanks for your help!

Please feel free to remove these threads concerning my technical difficulties with this forum if you'd like.

Comment

Working...
              X