unable to post replies to existing threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unable to post replies to existing threads

Please forgive the mess of a post this will be. It appears that I'm unable to post replies to threads? I've replied several times to my original thread & also submitted two replies to this other thread which I've pasted below. No reply I've sent thus far has shown up, but it appears that new threads I've created are getting seen.

My post count only shows 2, but I've definitely attempted to post several replies. I've used the quick reply, the reply with quote, and the regular old 'reply' all with no apparent change of result. I'm not here to spam, just looking for some help with my MIVA problem.

It's frustrating when you go looking for help but just run into more technical difficulty!

Please... please can someone please help me??!

Mivite Lite
    Joined Aug 2009

Why can't I post???
    I'm having a frustrating time getting my posts to show up & would like some help!

I'd started a new thread in the MIVA 5.5 section two days ago regarding a problem we're having with our store. I immediately received two replies, which I attempted to engage, but my responses, even those from Monday and yesterday are not showing up. Meanwhile I see other threads that started just today growing in post counts.

What must I do to get my thread active again? I'm unable to determine who's a moderator on the board for some help. I'd sent an e-mail to the 'contact us' link at the bottom of the pages as well, but no reply thus far.

My thread is linked below. Could someone kindly make a suggestion as to what I must do?

http://extranet.mivamerchant.com/for...ad.php?t=21807

Pal@1world View Public Profile Find all posts by Pal@1world
    Rick Wilson
    Posted: Today, 11:03 AM
    Mega Mivite
    Joined Aug 2007

Re: Why can't I post???
    You're a new user and your first three posts were moderated. They've all been approved (I think), I know I approved two of them yesterday.

It's how we keep spammers out.

Thanks,

Rick Wilson
    Executive Vice President
    Miva Merchant
    [email protected]
    http://www.mivamerchant.com

Rick Wilson View Public Profile Find all posts by Rick Wilson

leslienord
    Posted: Today, 11:03 AM
    Friend of Miva Merchant

Volunteer Moderator

Joined Feb 2006

Re: Why can't I post???
    Sorry for the delay. The post you referenced had already been moderated and has replies. After your first 3 moderated posts, you'll be able to fly solo.

Leslie
    Web Production Manager
    eMediaSales | eMediaStores | eMediaCMS | Twitter
    Hosting, Designing, Custom Development, Marketing & SEO
    www.websyourway.com
    Miva Merchant Business Partner
    Miva Merchant and more ... since 1998

Re: unable to post replies to existing threads

You have to have 3 post approved before you go "unmoderated" - you post count is now at 3.
    Leslie
    www.lesliekirk.com | Twitter | Facebook
    Past Web Production Manager for eMediaSales
    Previously of www.websyourway.com
    Forum Moderator lesliekirk
    Miva Merchant and more ... since 1997

Comment

Originally posted by leslienord View Post
      You have to have 3 post approved before you go "unmoderated" - you post count is now at 3.
      Thanks for your reply. Let's see if this reply shows up!

Comment

Ok, reply with quote didn't work. Now I'm trying 'quick reply'. Thanks for your help!

Comment

Working...
        X