Can't reply!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't reply!!

Thanks for your replies Rick and Leslie.

I've been trying to reply to threads & it is not working!!! I'm very sorry that I keep creating new ones, but it seems to be the only way I can communicate on the board. Seems that my new threads show up immediately, but not a single of my (no less than) 8 replies have appeared.

Leslie, I attempted to do a reply with quote to your response to thank you for your help. I also attempted to reply with the 'quick reply' but same non-existent result.

Can a moderator please actually look to see if there's something up with my account?

Should I just go re-register & start all the way over again? I've about lost my patience with this frustrating situation.

Re: Can't reply!!

I think the problem is that you have been posting, posting, posting faster than your posts can be moderated. You might have a dozen post pending because you have posted before the first 3 posts could be moderated. I think I'm still finding posts of yours that need to be moderated and until I can get to them all you need a co-pilot. Please give me a few more minutes to ferret out all your posts and approve any that still need to be approved.
    Leslie
    www.lesliekirk.com | Twitter | Facebook
    Past Web Production Manager for eMediaSales
    Previously of www.websyourway.com
    Forum Moderator lesliekirk
    Miva Merchant and more ... since 1997

Comment

Hi Leslie,

Thanks for your replies! I see that my replies are actually posting now. I do apologize for being overly needy!

I thought I was being patient at first because my replies that I submitted Monday regarding my original issue never showed up, nor did ones that I submitted yesterday.

Until a few minutes ago, it seemed that no replies were getting posted, so I thought to start trying other ways to post in hopes of getting them. Please, feel free to remove these threads concerning my technical difficulties with this forum.

Comment

Sometimes we are rushing things and don't notice the warning about posts :(
        Abe Fazelpoor
        Senior Account Manager
        eMediaSales | Twitter
        800-578-5003
        Hosting, Designing, Custom Development, Marketing & SEO
        Load Balanced Shared and Dedicated Server Cluster Hosting
        Featuring Dedicated Server-to-Cluster Fail Over

Comment

Working...
        X