Seeking advice on unique project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeking advice on unique project

Been on this forum (and Mivacon too) for well over 15 years and I've met or spoken to just about everyone who frequents same. I've truly benefited from everyone's suggestions not just to me but to others as well -as far as I am concerned we have a great community from Miva to end-users, Thank You!!!

I am working on a confidential project wherein I need to post a new patent pending product video demo online in order to share with specific limited number of opt-in visitors.

Ideal Requirements:
    • Content non-indexable by search engines
    • NDA Sign-In (unique password for each visitor. preferably tied to IP address)
    • Limit number of times each visitor can access content
    • Visitor analytics; History log, Date/Time, Sign-In, IP address, Location, etc...
    • Limit copy/download/share content access if possible
    • CAPTCHA Contact form

What are my options?

Thank you, Bill Davis

Seems like a lot of this can be done with an off-the-shelf Miva store, plus some template coding, using the Digital Download features and a hookup to Amazon for a CDN. After a quick look, I think the sign-in and analytics are the only parts that might require a module. -- And I suppose Google Analytics or some other 3rd-party hookup might handle that part too; I'm not expert on those.
    Kent Multer
    Magic Metal Productions
    http://TheMagicM.com
    * Web developer/designer
    * E-commerce and Miva
    * Author, The Official Miva Web Scripting Book -- available on-line:
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/IS...icmetalproducA

Comment

Originally posted by Kent Multer View Post
      Seems like a lot of this can be done with an off-the-shelf Miva store, plus some template coding, using the Digital Download features and a hookup to Amazon for a CDN. After a quick look, I think the sign-in and analytics are the only parts that might require a module. -- And I suppose Google Analytics or some other 3rd-party hookup might handle that part too; I'm not expert on those.
      Thanks!
      Thank you, Bill Davis

Comment

Working...
      X