Users of INTUIT MERCHANT SERVICES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Users of INTUIT MERCHANT SERVICES

Looking for any of the other 39 Intuit Merchant Services users out there. Looking for someone to compare notes with and possibly start a project together to help us through this unfortunate situation. We've had dozens of phone calls and still unable to find the solutions we need....

What is the "unfortunate situation?" If some custom programming is required, I'll be glad to look into it. But I haven't seen anything else about this on the forums.
    Kent Multer
    Magic Metal Productions
    http://TheMagicM.com
    * Web developer/designer
    * E-commerce and Miva
    * Author, The Official Miva Web Scripting Book -- available on-line:
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/IS...icmetalproducA

Comment

Thanks for replying. I am looking to find other users of Intuit Merchant Services to see how they are integrating with QB after Miva no longer supports IMS. There has to be some economies of scale here - each of us should not have to do individual customization work.

Comment

My client that was using Intuit Merchant Services switched to authorize.net and has been using Synchro.

Comment

I was told that Synchro won't bring in credit card payments, though. Is that not the case?

Comment

Originally posted by davjav View Post
            I was told that Synchro won't bring in credit card payments, though. Is that not the case?
            You mean as in CC numbers? No system should be doing that these days.
            Bruce Golub
            Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
            phosphormedia.com

Comment

No, not the credit card numbers....the actual payment captured or refunded....

Comment

Working...
              X