Concatenation Issues for Combination Facets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concatenation Issues for Combination Facets

Excel has a limit for how many values you can concatenate in a field. I am trying to build a really big combination facets tool.

Attached is a sample file of what we are trying to do. I need to basically combine each possible combination of columns B, C, one value from D-N, one value from O-Z, one value from AA-AJ, one value from AK-AU and AV, and then increment the column.

Row 2 would be
    BIF>0.25>BCLMP>Steam>R>Metal>R>PS|BIF>0.25>BCLMP>S team>R>Metal>PVC>PS|BIF>0.25>BCLMP>Steam>R>Metal>U >PS|BIF>2>BCLMP>Steam>R>Metal>PU>PS|BIF>0.25>BCLMP >Steam>R>Metal>PVC>PS|BIF>0.25>UBOLT>Steam>R>Metal >R>PS|BIF>0.25>UBOLT>Steam>R>Metal>PVC>PS|BIF>0.25 >UBOLT>Steam>R>Metal>U>PS|BIF>2>UBOLT>Steam>R>Meta l>PU>PS|BIF>0.25>UBOLT>Steam>R>Metal>PVC>PS|BIF>0. 25>STKF>Steam>R>Metal>R>PS|BIF>0.25>STKF>Steam>R>M etal>PVC>PS|BIF>0.25>STKF>Steam>R>Metal>U>PS|BIF>2 >STKF>Steam>R>Metal>PU>PS|BIF>0.25>STKF>Steam>R>Me tal>PVC>PS
    and so on for each possible permutation.

Anyone have a secret to success with these?

Working...
X

This website uses cookies to identify visitors, track visitors to our website, store login session information and to remember your user preferences. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accept