Miva Professional Services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miva Professional Services

I am trying to get in touch with someone at Miva to assist in launching a dev store from staging to live once it is ready to launch. It is more than just a new framework: some database work is needed. I have tried emailing support and have gotten no where in terms of getting a quote. I have tried calling but after 2-3 rings it hangs up.

Hello,

I'm sorry you're having a problem contacting us. Is the phone dropping after a couple of rings when you call our support line? Do you have an open ticket with support? I tried searching for tickets using your forum user's email address but can only find one from 2010.

Jim McCormick
    Miva Merchant Support
    866-284-9812

https://www.miva.com

Comment

hi - once you get into a private conversation, can you be sure to tell the engineer the phone number from which you're calling and the approximate time if you have it? We have no other reports of phone issues and we'd like to troubleshoot this.

Richard Rauscher, PhD
      Executive Vice President / Miva, Inc.

Comment

I tried calling sales at 866.605.9890. It went to voicemail saying no one was available. I tried calling 800.608.6482 then option 7 for professional services/ design club and that is where it rang twice and just hung up. The ticket was under a different email address - I will private message that info. Thanks.
        Last edited by afiumano; 04-13-21, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X