Target Marketing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Target Marketing

I would like to identify website customers who have purchases a specific product, sending mail to that customer. Is there a marketing module that will produce such a list of customers with addresses?

Originally posted by iHobb View Post
    I would like to identify website customers who have purchases a specific product, sending mail to that customer. Is there a marketing module that will produce such a list of customers with addresses?
    iHobb there are a several options on the Miva App Store under Email Marketing .

I wish I could recommend one, but unfortunately so far I have not had any luck implementing two of them due to poor support (they are nothing like Miva support).

In all fairness to these vendors, these are complicated solutions, they are not easy to setup, configure nor use "effectively" in order to insure adequate ROI. Thus, complicating the onboarding process and adequate training to insure adequate open and click through rate (it is a science).

Up to now it seems they just have not been able to come up with a solid onboarding/training checklist and workflow. What good is a free trial to a service that takes six times longer to implement and use than the free trial period?

But as frustrating as it is, I strongly believe it's all worth it in the long run.

I will make the following suggestion, if you are solely using Miva's complimentary email service, I recommend you first switch to another Email Service Provider before using one of these marketing solutions in order to increase email deliverability.

Best of luck!
    Thank you, Bill Davis

Comment

I have a module that is used to send follow-up emails to customers at various time intervals (number of days after the purchase). It doesn't currently have the ability to select emails for specific products, but I could add that feature for a pretty low cost. If you're interested, you can PM or email me for details.
      Kent Multer
      Magic Metal Productions
      http://TheMagicM.com
      * Web developer/designer
      * E-commerce and Miva
      * Author, The Official Miva Web Scripting Book -- available on-line:
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/IS...icmetalproducA

Comment

Working...
      X