Select no more than 5 checkboxes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Select no more than 5 checkboxes?

Does anyone know if there is a way I could limit a group of checkboxes to only allow picking say 5 of 20? We have a sample page and right now they are radio buttons because we want to prevent people from just clicking one of everything - so we have a note and the onerous task of clicking, adding one to the basket then going back does seem to prevent people from loading them all up but it would be nice if I could use checkboxes and limit how many could be checked at one time.

Originally posted by habreu View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a way I could limit a group of checkboxes to only allow picking say 5 of 20? We have a sample page and right now they are radio buttons because we want to prevent people from just clicking one of everything - so we have a note and the onerous task of clicking, adding one to the basket then going back does seem to prevent people from loading them all up but it would be nice if I could use checkboxes and limit how many could be checked at one time.
    Here you go:

https://codepen.io/vjandrei/pen/rAuam
    Thank you, Bill Davis

Comment

Thank you! I tried several of these but most required using the same name in an array. This one works 'out of the box' with Miva.

Comment

Working...
      X