Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miva project for ROUSHperformance.com

Hello,

We are in the process of creating a custom application of Miva Merchant, tying the shopping cart in with a third-party inventory and fulfillment database. The bulk of this project would be to create a segue between Miva and the external system -- allowing orders to be queried and updated securely.

Please contact Jack Roush Jr. at 734-466-6530 or [email protected] to discuss the project.

Thanks!

Re: Miva project for ROUSHperformance.com

Being a huge NASCAR fan, I would love to take on this project but unfortunately it sounds to be a bit out of my league. :)

I am sure someone will be able to help you out no problem though.
    Kent
    www.awindofchange.com

~~Once you take flight your eyes will forever be turned skyward~~

Comment

Originally posted by roushperformance View Post
      Hello,

We are in the process of creating a custom application of Miva Merchant, tying the shopping cart in with a third-party inventory and fulfillment database. The bulk of this project would be to create a segue between Miva and the external system -- allowing orders to be queried and updated securely.

Please contact Jack Roush Jr. at 734-466-6530 or [email protected] to discuss the project.

Thanks!
      Have you looked to see if Order Manager (by StoneEdge) might suit your needs? By using an interim program, you avoid creating something completely proprietary. Order Manager already talks with Miva Merchant.
      Best,
      Pamela

Consultant / Developer / Trainer
      Contributing Editor to Practical Ecommerce
      Author of the Official Guides for Miva Merchant
      pamelahazelton.com

Comment

I second Pamela's suggestion - Order Manager might just do what you want to develop from scratch.
        Best,
        Sabine Sharp
        eCommerce Strategies & Solutions
        Glendale Designs
        Support Desk

Comment

While OrderManager is a great product, I am going to guess that the poster's business is a multi-million dollar affair with an already entrenched accounting system. They want to be able to tie in their Merchant site with the existing system.

I'd offer, but a tad busy unless they are willing to wait until late August.
          Bruce Golub
          Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
          phosphormedia.com

Comment

We have a similar issue and have been looking into working with EBridge Connections. You may want to check them out.

http://www.ebridgeconnections.com/

They could possibly write a connector script for you.
            Ron Frigon
            Jedi Webmaster Obi-Ron Kenobi

Comment

What 3rd party system do you folks need to connect to? We've recently finished an integration of our Quibber system with OrderWave, have a MAS500 and then a NetSuite integration in the queue.

Initially Quibber was meant as a simple download system to pull orders and customers into QuickBooks. It's turned into a bit of a nice middleware solution.

Best,
              James
              James Harrell
              current: Friend of Miva
              2007-2012 eMediaSales & Viking Coders
              2005-2007 Miva Merchant
              2001-2005 Copernicus

Comment

Working...
              X