Live class product with course locations and dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live class product with course locations and dates

We're setting up a MM 5.5 store for a client who provides live classroom course training. The live classes are at various locations around the U.S. and have different course dates.

Ideally we'd like to somehow pass a dynamic URL variable to a single MIVA product for the course (e.g. &course=KansasCityMO09242011) and have that URL Variable value appear as a custom field, text area attribute, or some other form field that can be associated with the customer's order and end up on the invoice so both the client's customer service and the customer have a record of which location/date they signed up for.

I've seen people discuss setting the dates/locations up as attributes and inventory for the # of seats in the course. We don't need to create inventory to limit the # of seats in the course and their are too many locations/dates to manage via the MIVA Attributes interface and on their main web site.

Please send your contact information if you have a solution for this setup and can assist in programming it.

Regards,

John - Creation Agents

Re: Live class product with course locations and dates

John,

I represent a company named e-Business Express. We have been working with Miva and e-Commerce for over twelve years now. I would love to help with your project. My email is [email protected] . Please contact me there with additional details on your plan. Thanks.

Stephen Kam
    Regards,

216digital, Inc.
    (216)-505-4400
    (877)-907-3277

Comment

Working...
    X