Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Auto Re-Bill/ Drop Ship Module.

Hello

We are currently developing a Miva store for a client and would like to be able to offer automatic rebilling / drop shipping.

I've spent quite some time trying to find an off the shelf solution, it would seem a bespoke solution is the only option unless somebody knows of a module , if so , please do let me know.

Our Miva is release 7, update 10.

The Nuts and Bolts.

Essentially a customer could order a "bundle" of products, let's say a 30 day supply . They would be able to select the option to have that 30 day supply automatically sent to them every 30 days and agree to have their card billed automatically when the goods shipped.

The Functionality it must have:

Customer would be able to select a few products that they use on a monthly basis
    (Maybe even by check box in the cart )

Then every month they would be auto-billed and shipped the product

The customer, if they maintained at least for 3 months, they would receive an extra % discount on their order.

After 3 months you can cancel at anytime, If you cancel before the end of 3 months, then you will be billed for the % savings you received from becoming an auto-ship member.

The extras it would be nice to have:

If the product order was over a certain amount (let's say $100), then they would receive the % discount & would get a bonus GIFT product each month
    (this would be random every month and would be a product or t-shirt, etc.)

They would receive an email once the product was shipped.

Maybe the initial sign up would have questions about their bonus gift Like if your bonus gift was a T-shirt, then what size, male or female.

Also as part of the membership they could qualify for free shipping

Only available for the Continental US

That's the basic job requirement if you feel you could handle this please do reply directly to myself at [email protected].

Thank you.

Simon Harrison
Working...
X