looking to deliver secure video content thru our miva site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking to deliver secure video content thru our miva site

We already deliver downloads and unsecure url's via our Softgoods module, which works very well for delivering files. We would like to sell some of our webinar products, that we will host on an outside content delivery network such as bitgravity, securely thru our cart such as this webinar:( http://www.karenzupko.com/mm5/mercha...Yes&Quantity=1 )

The problem is that we need to run some php code provided by bitgravity and generate a unique secure url to deliver to the end user, so they can't send a link to a friend and view the content for free. Looking for some quotes on setting this up thru our miva merchant site. There used to be a 4.x module, TRUXOFT-MMPASS, http://www.mvcool.com/Merchant2/merc...SS&ref=truxoft ,but it doesn't look like it has been updated for 5.x

Timeframe on this project is immediate.

Thanks,

Jeff Corey
    Microsystems Development ( www.microchicago.com )
    on behalf of Karen Zupko and Associates (www.karenzupko.com )

Re: looking to deliver secure video content thru our miva site

Jeff,

This is something that my company could assist you with. Will you be available tomorrow at all to have a discussion about this project? You can email me at: [email protected] to schedule.
    Regards,

216digital, Inc.
    (216)-505-4400
    (877)-907-3277

Comment

Re: looking to deliver secure video content thru our miva site

Jeff,

I already discussed this project with Gary, and we exchanged some emails. Are you aware of the options that we've been working on with Gary to move this project forward? Perhaps check with him first, then call me when you get a chance (number in signature below).

Thank you,

Comment

Working...
      X