Need updating website/miva store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need updating website/miva store

I have a small miva store that was designed in 2008 by a web designer. Customers love this design and most of it working fine but a few shipping issues need to be addressed. I was using Shipping Supermod but license expired and after that I started using built-in shipping options which covers most of orders. There are still a few items I still need to customize shipping-wise but don't know how without Shipping supermod. I can't keep up with new technologies and wondering maybe there are a better/newer/cheaper options. And thinking, if I can get advice on shipping and have it fixed, might as well overhaul entire website, such as categories and update photos that is long overdue. It probably should be mobile friendly and add social networking stuff too. Another thing on wish list is to simplify checkout but not sure how much that would cost. If anybody is interested in this project please post or message. Thanks!

Re: Need updating website/miva store

Hi Panther. I do that kind of work. Check out my site mivaman.com. I have many clients that have had the same issues. Here are a few.

toyqube.com
    rescuepetstore.com
    lindseyracing.com
    birdcages4less.com
    polarbearcoolers.com
    fastees.com

Thank You
    Kevin
    304-915-0003

Comment

Working...
    X