upgrade Merchant store from v4.23 to v5.5 - need to hire vendor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

upgrade Merchant store from v4.23 to v5.5 - need to hire vendor

We are currently running MM: v4.23 / MVM: v5.1.

It is an Open UI store that we built and customized ourselves.

We have some experience with the new 5.? Miva Merchant stores, however, we are looking for someone who can get our store up and running on the newest 5.5 platform.

We are hosted at MivaMerchant.

Please know, as medium level developers, we know how to work with a third-party provider/developer. We won't drag you down with slow responses and won't nag over 'shades of tan' or 'the shifting of minute pixels.' We are good guys. While we run a number of modules, we would like to reduce and stream line our stores structure.

All store data is in a flexible offline database, so if that eases the process, that is good information to know.

We simply do not have the time to make this shift to the new architecture.

We have some flexibility on timeframe.

Contact me.

Thanks.

Gordon

Re: upgrade Merchant store from v4.23 to v5.5 - need to hire vendor

We are experiencing a high volume of inquiries right now due to the compliance letters going out, but MM4 to MM5.5 conversion with a reduction in modules when possible is right up our alley. Feel free to look over our portfolio and contact us to discuss further.
    Last edited by Rick Wilson; 01-20-14, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Re: upgrade Merchant store from v4.23 to v5.5 - need to hire vendor

Hi Gordon,

We've done many Miva 4 to 5 upgrades over the years as well as provide ongoing support and maintenance services. We only handle a few major projects at a time so you are getting dedicated support. I'd be happy to discuss your site and provide you with a project outline and estimate.

Please contact me if you are still looking for options.

Thanks,
      Joe
      Joe McDonald
      patrickwebby.com

Comment

Working...
      X